Wow, Christmas is next week! I love Christmas. We set up our tree the week before Thanksgiving! (Partly because I needed a change of scenery considering I never leave the house.)

Is that wrong? Oh well. Today we took pictures of the kids in Nativity garb. It was so cute! Everyone was so well behaved; I was shocked! I just knew we'd have to PhotoShop some heads around, but we got lots of awesome shots -too many in fact. Now I have to sort through and compare which ones are print worthy to give to our parents for Christmas. I think I'm going to get a big one of Wes' feet for me. I love this pic. I tried to get Aaron to kneel down and look at Wes, but he wouldn't work with me. Oh well. He was excited about being a shepherd though. "Wehwen a seperd!" Jos

already had angel wings and a white dress, and we just threw some fabric and belts on the other three, grabbed some random boxes and grass hay for our scenery, and Kathy did a marvelous job getting the kids to laugh. Had we been in public I wouldn't have claimed her.... Just kidding. Well, since I'm not on the ball writing a Christmas letter, or sending out cards, or anything like that, I'll just say that life is great. I am so incredibly blessed. I love this time of year when we can celebrate the birth and life of the Savior. I'm so grateful for my family and friends like you. *Blub blub blub, wipe a tear* I love you all! *blow my nose* I want to thank you for all that you do, *blub* and for putting up with me. As Aaron would say, "Mayee Kismess!!!!!!"
1 comment:
I love you too!!! *wipe a tear-sniff*
Post a Comment